Designed for riders with smaller (or narrower) faces, The Wellington XS seamlessly blends a classic keyhole style with rider-centric features. The lightweight frame with its extra soft no-slip nose pads offers a comfortable and stable fit during even the most exhilarating and demanding rides. They are the ideal protection for both the competitive arena and tranquil trail rides. A true complement to the most stylish and discerning equestrian.
Additional Lenses Available
from domestic and imported materials
- Premium Lenses: Experience enhanced safety and comfort with ANSI Z87.1 impact resistance, 100% UV protection, and glare reduction. Choose polarized or photochromic lenses for optimal visibility. Enjoy lightweight comfort and improved peripheral vision with Base 6 curvature.
- Ultra Lightweight Comfort: Stay comfortable during long rides with our industry-leading TR90 frames designed to reduce fatigue.
- Durability: Built for the barn, the ring, and the range our TR90 frames are tough yet flexible, while the impact and scratch-resistant lenses ensure your sunglasses can withstand the rough conditions that come with your passion for horses.
- Non-Slip Pads: Enjoy a secure fit with our special rubber nose and temple bar pads, designed for intense horse riding activities. Remove temple-bar pads if desired, or add a sunglasses cord for convenience.
- Made in the USA: These sunglasses are proudly designed and built at our eyewear factory in Monroe, North Carolina. We source our raw materials for these glasses both domestically and internationally.
- ANSI Z87.1 Impact-Resistance
- 100% UV-A/UV-B Protection
- *Polarized or Photochromic
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- *Anti-Reflective Coating
- Base 6 Curvature
* (see above for exact lens specifications based on colorway)
and easy to wear. love them
The only bad thing about these is too many color combinations to pick from. I could pick several different options and be happy with all of them. The fit is great if you have a narrow face like I do. Construction is solid. USA made too!