The Tevis is for the confident rider. The one who takes the less beaten path and needs the field of vision and eye protection that goes with. The frames provide maximum visibility, flexibility and durability, making them perfect for all day adventures.
from domestic and imported materials
- Premium Lenses: Experience enhanced safety and comfort with ANSI Z87.1 impact resistance, 100% UV protection, and glare reduction. Choose polarized or photochromic lenses for optimal visibility. Enjoy lightweight comfort and improved peripheral vision with Base 6 curvature.
- Ultra Lightweight Comfort: Stay comfortable during long rides with our industry-leading TR90 frames designed to reduce fatigue.
- Durability: Built for the barn, the ring, and the range our TR90 frames are tough yet flexible, while the impact and scratch-resistant lenses ensure your sunglasses can withstand the rough conditions that come with your passion for horses.
- Non-Slip Pads: Enjoy a secure fit with our special rubber nose and temple bar pads, designed for intense horse riding activities. Remove temple-bar pads if desired, or add a sunglasses cord for convenience.
- Made in the USA: These sunglasses are proudly designed and built at our eyewear factory in Monroe, North Carolina. We source our raw materials for these glasses both domestically and internationally.
- ANSI Z87.1 Impact-Resistance
- 100% UV-A/UV-B Protection
- *Polarized and/or Photochromic
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- *Anti-Reflective Coating
- Base 6 Curvature
* (see above for exact lens specifications based on colorway)
Probably one of the best sunglasses I've ever bought in my life definitely recommend buying from them
My first outdoor excursion wearing them, was a recent fly fishing trip, the clarity and polarization were on par with my friend's $200 Oakley's! Fit and finish are excellent, also love the fact they are made in my home state.
This are great glasses. I use them all the time and they are Polarized.