Immediately familiar, yet uniquely different, the Ocala is a equine-focused twist on classic eyewear design. Featuring a durable full frame and available with multiple lens colors and treatments, the Ocala always looks the part in the arena, around the stables, or out on the trail.
from domestic and imported materials
- Premium Lenses: Experience enhanced safety and comfort with ANSI Z87.1 impact resistance, 100% UV protection, and glare reduction. Choose polarized or photochromic lenses for optimal visibility. Enjoy lightweight comfort and improved peripheral vision with Base 6 curvature.
- Ultra Lightweight Comfort: Stay comfortable during long rides with our industry-leading TR90 frames designed to reduce fatigue.
- Durability: Built for the barn, the ring, and the range our TR90 frames are tough yet flexible, while the impact and scratch-resistant lenses ensure your sunglasses can withstand the rough conditions that come with your passion for horses.
- Non-Slip Pads: Enjoy a secure fit with our special rubber nose and temple bar pads, designed for intense horse riding activities. Remove temple-bar pads if desired, or add a sunglasses cord for convenience.
- Made in the USA: These sunglasses are proudly designed and built at our eyewear factory in Monroe, North Carolina. We source our raw materials for these glasses both domestically and internationally.
- ANSI Z87.1 Impact-Resistance
- 100% UV-A/UV-B Protection
- *Polarized and/or Photochromic
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- *Anti-Reflective Coating
- Base 6 Curvature
* (see above for exact lens specifications based on colorway)
Love these sunglasses my favorite is the Ocala very lite weight and extremely comfortable would love something with a blue tint lens
I have been looking for the perfect riding sunglasses for 5 years and finally found them!
I bought the Ocala and love them! Great quality and made in the USA! Can’t beat that!
Love my new Ocalas - they stay put where they are supposed to and give me nice sun protection. These are a favorite!