Meet the Lexington, a classic cat-eye silhouette designed with active riders in mind. Featuring on-trend colors with complimentary lens combinations, they look at home in the stables or in the grandstands. And because they bear the Kroops name, you can trust they are made for riding. Featuring durable frames, high strength temple arms and rubber temple grips, they are equal parts fashion and function.
from domestic and imported materials
- Premium Lenses: Experience enhanced safety and comfort with ANSI Z87.1 impact resistance, 100% UV protection, and glare reduction. Choose polarized or photochromic lenses for optimal visibility. Enjoy lightweight comfort and improved peripheral vision with Base 6 curvature.
- Ultra Lightweight Comfort: Stay comfortable during long rides with our industry-leading TR90 frames designed to reduce fatigue.
- Durability: Built for the barn, the ring, and the range our TR90 frames are tough yet flexible, while the impact and scratch-resistant lenses ensure your sunglasses can withstand the rough conditions that come with your passion for horses.
- Non-Slip Pads: Enjoy a secure fit with our special rubber nose and temple bar pads, designed for intense horse riding activities. Remove temple-bar pads if desired, or add a sunglasses cord for convenience.
- Made in the USA: These sunglasses are proudly designed and built at our eyewear factory in Monroe, North Carolina. We source our raw materials for these glasses both domestically and internationally.
- ANSI Z87.1 Impact-Resistance
- 100% UV-A/UV-B Protection
- *Polarized and/or Photochromic
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- *Anti-Reflective Coating
- Base 6 Curvature
* (see above for exact lens specifications based on colorway)
I’m absolutely in love with my Kroops. Looks like Sally needs a pair on our last few days warm sunny days in Wyoming.
My Kroops were comfortable with my helmet and provided the right amount of protection on a 95 degree day on a dusty trail ride. They fit well and stayed on well. Storing them at lunch was easy.
I have had mine a couple of weeks and they have worked out great. Nice and lightweight. The lenses are dark enough to help with the bright sun. They came with a really nice hard case. I have been happy with my purchase.