The Cody is built for riders looking for a balance of style and performance. In the saddle, the full-framed design provides a wide field of vision to survey the terrain ahead. Out of the saddle, they are as bold and confident as the riders who wear them. Made with durable frames, shatter-proof lenses and rubber grip nose and temple pads to keep them on during active rides, they effortlessly blend durability, performance and style in a do anything pair of equine-focused eyewear.
from domestic and imported materials
- Premium Lenses: Experience enhanced safety and comfort with ANSI Z87.1 impact resistance, 100% UV protection, and glare reduction. Choose polarized or photochromic lenses for optimal visibility. Enjoy lightweight comfort and improved peripheral vision with Base 6 curvature.
- Ultra Lightweight Comfort: Stay comfortable during long rides with our industry-leading TR90 frames designed to reduce fatigue.
- Durability: Built for the barn, the ring, and the range our TR90 frames are tough yet flexible, while the impact and scratch-resistant lenses ensure your sunglasses can withstand the rough conditions that come with your passion for horses.
- Non-Slip Pads: Enjoy a secure fit with our special rubber nose and temple bar pads, designed for intense horse riding activities. Remove temple-bar pads if desired, or add a sunglasses cord for convenience.
- Made in the USA: These sunglasses are proudly designed and built at our eyewear factory in Monroe, North Carolina. We source our raw materials for these glasses both domestically and internationally.
- ANSI Z87.1 Impact-Resistance
- 100% UV-A/UV-B Protection
- *Polarized and/or Photochromic
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- *Anti-Reflective Coating
- Base 6 Curvature
* (see above for exact lens specifications based on colorway)
Order the total black outs for my 14 yr old. He's on the water sailing every week. He loves these glasses! The main thing is it's full coverage protecting his eyes and stays on his face.
I would definitely buy another pair!
Outstanding eyewear!! The best part they are made in the USA! Quality is great had them fitted with prescription lenses with no problem at my eye doctors. They look awesome hanging on the beach!
I've always been one who wouldn't pay more than $25 for sunglasses. Not only are these sunglasses made right down the street from me but are well worth every dime Ipaid!! Worked great riding my motorcycle which I was worried about because they are flat and not wrap around. No wind bothering my eyes whatsoever!! I will be buying another pair or two. Can't wait to see how well they work while hunting later this year. Thes shades are awesome!!!