For riders inspired by the call to adventure, the Andorra answers the call. A classic retro aviator style frame looks right at home on free spirits who go where the ride takes them. Made with durable frames, shatter-proof lenses and rubber grip nose and temple pads to keep them on during active rides, they effortlessly blend durability, performance and style in a do anything pair of equine-focused eyewear.
- Premium Lenses: Experience enhanced safety and comfort with ANSI Z87.1 impact resistance, 100% UV protection, and glare reduction. Choose polarized or photochromic lenses for optimal visibility. Enjoy lightweight comfort and improved peripheral vision with Base 6 curvature.
- Ultra Lightweight Comfort: Stay comfortable during long rides with our industry-leading TR90 frames designed to reduce fatigue.
- Durability: Built for the barn, the ring, and the range our TR90 frames are tough yet flexible, while the impact and scratch-resistant lenses ensure your sunglasses can withstand the rough conditions that come with your passion for horses.
- Non-Slip Pads: Enjoy a secure fit with our special rubber nose and temple bar pads, designed for intense horse riding activities. Remove temple-bar pads if desired, or add a sunglasses cord for convenience.
- Made in the USA: These sunglasses are proudly designed and built at our eyewear factory in Monroe, North Carolina. We source our raw materials for these glasses both domestically and internationally.
- ANSI Z87.1 Impact-Resistance
- 100% UV-A/UV-B Protection
- *Polarized or Photochromic
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- *Anti-Reflective Coating
- Base 6 Curvature
* (see above for exact lens specifications based on colorway)
I work outside everyday. So I needed a pair of sunglasses that could hold up to the rigors of my job but also provide clear, wide angled views and with a durable light frame. And to top it off with polarized scratch resistant lenses, these 710 All Terrains have been the perfect answer. The nose & temple pads ensure that even on the hottest humid days, these frames are staying put right where I need them without adding any distraction.
I only wish I’d known about them sooner. Kroops being an NC company only makes this buy all the more special for this Carolina boy.
I may buy an extra pair just to have in hand as a backup.
Thank you for the great shades.
I love Kroop's sunglasses but these are becoming a new favorite. The blue lenses are so bright and the frames feel great inside of my helmet. My digital altimeter is still easy to read, while wearing my glasses, in the bright Texan sunlight.
Thanks for always helping me look fly, when I'm flying 🇺🇸
They may not make you fall faster but they sure will have you looking fly whether you are in the sky or not.
Super comfortable and really help cutting glare. Sturdy enough they won't break easily and flexible enough they don't dig in.
American made by people who love their customers. Their customer service is also top notch.